Nike CTR360 Maestri II Nike CTR360 Maestri II 5(from 8853 reviews) 62.99USD 89.99USD

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Selling And Goal Setting; Setting Sales Goals That Actually Work - lebron 10 shoes


My goal were real, and the deadline was real lebron 10 shoes. Otherwise a goal is just wishful thinking.

Goals must always have a deadline. Remember that homework that needed to be turned in on Friday, when you were a kid When did you do it Thursday night, if you are like 99 lebron 10 shoes.999% of the planet.

You need deadlines. A schedule is how you give yourself daily deadlines foamposites for sale. That's why scheduling is so important.

Goals must never ...ever be put off. "I'll start accomplishing this goal next week" will never work air jordan fusion. How do I know Because it has never worked in the past, for anyone you know.

"I'll try" is the death of accomplishing goals. "I'll try" is the exact same thing as "I won't"Saying "I should" is even worse. Saying the word "should" means exactly the same thing as "won't".


No comments:

Post a Comment